Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Troy



This photo is of Tim (a course tutor) surfing at Magnet Bay. I picked this photo because it was phat surf–I caught the biggest wave that I ever caught that day. When I look at the photo now I feel mean and phat as.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because surfing gives you an adrenalin rush.

Natural Buzz makes me feel good.



This photo was taken at Magnet Bay while we were sitting back waiting for the surf. I was relaxing with mates in the hut. I picked this photo because I helped to make the hut and it looks phat! When I look at the photo now it makes me feel chilled and happy.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because I was helping others to make the hut.

A Natural Buzz to me is something that gets you excited–like biking.



This photo was taken at Magnet Bay when I was posing with mates. I picked this photo because it was a phat place. I remember this was exciting because we were high up on a cliff and it was dangerous.

I think the Natural Buzz that this photo shows is taking on different dangerous obstacles.

My favourite Natural Buzz is hanging with mates or body surfing with friends.

No comments: