Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Catherine



This photo was taken after a walk, it was really hot and we had to get our hair or feet wet, a wave came in and got us. I picked this photo because I was the first one to get wet and after I did it I got an adrenalin rush. When I look at this photo now I feel really good that I was the first one to get my hair wet, it shows that I am stronger than the boys.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because we are around the ocean and getting wet, also there were dolphins around us and it was the first time I had seen them.

My favourite Natural Buzz is swimming, but before I came on course I didn’t think about Natural Buzz. Now there are lots of things I like to do.



This photo was taken at the Clip and Climb. I picked this photo because I am afraid of heights, so it was really hard getting to the top. I didn’t want to climb back down but with encouragement I managed to climb back down. When I look at this photo now, I feel way better because I’ve gotten over the fear of heights.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because I was climbing and got a big adrenalin rush–I’m really proud of my achievement.

Natural Buzz is the great feeling you get when you are doing something and you are doing it the right way.



This photo was taken at the caves when we had gone on a walk. I picked this photo because it was really exciting and something new to do. When I look at this photo now I remember that it was really cool and it makes me proud that we went in there.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because of the expressions on our faces–we looked amazed at what we are seeing.

Natural Buzz to me, is a buzz you don’t need alcohol and drugs for, it’s about adrenalin.

No comments: