Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jake



This photo was taken after we went for a big walk–it was really hot and we had to put our heads in the water. We got a paua off the rocks with some scissors. I picked this photo because we had a good day and it was lots of fun. When I look at the photo I feel really happy and remember I had lots of fun.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because its knowing that you got something you can eat from earth.

A Natural Buzz is good because it is cheaper that alcohol and drugs.



This photo was taken when we were kayaking on the Avon River. I picked it because I am in it and kayaking.

I think it shows a Natural Buzz because it is in the water and we were having lots of fun.

My favourite Natural Buzz is hunting and skating–it is an adrenalin rush. I also like hanging with mates.



This photo was taken when we were rock climbing. It was challenging and fun. I picked this photo because I was having fun with my mates. When I look at this photo I remember the achievement I felt of climbing to the top.

I thing this photo shows a Natural Buzz because it is having fun without alcohol and drugs.

A Natural Buzz to me is an adrenalin rush and excitement.

No comments: