Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tahae



This photo was taken at Rakoutara in Kaikoura. I picked this photo because it is the first time diving and catching something–it’s the first cray that I ever picked up. I feel happy in this photo because it was a nice morning.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because I am doing something that I like. When this photo was taken Bernie was still diving, Eddie and Jake were fighting but I continued to enjoy the day; didn’t let a positive turn into a negative with the fighting going on.

My favourite Natural Buzz is diving, surfing and taking on new challenges. It’s an adrenalin rush once you do it more and more. I enjoy fishing and spending time with my sister's boyfriend, it gets me away from the house.



This photo was taken at Magnet Bay where I was walking around with friends on the rocks and exploring new surroundings. They were all looking at the big arch and were trying to get to it. We were wondering how the arch was formed–it was fascinating. When I look at the photo now I feel good and it was exciting because the tide was coming in and we almost got stuck on the rocks.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because it is of all of us hanging out and doing something cool.

A Natural Buzz to me is not feeling tense and angry all the time, it’s feeling relaxed.



This photo was taken at Magnet Bay where we were checking out the waves. I was waiting for the surf to clean up and I was helping to build the hut. I picked this photo because it shows me and Troy and the surf in the background. When I look at this photo I remember being excited about going out there: it was a feeling of anticipation, knowing I can go and surf if I want to. I feel positive because I was hanging out with mates. The hut made me think about the way the old people used to live ages ago back in the day.

I think this photo shows a natural buzz because it is stuff I enjoy doing and I am able to do.

My Natural Buzz makes me feel calm and excited and ready to go!

No comments: