Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dukie



This photo was taken at Boulder Bay I hunted for a kina and brought it up to the surface. I picked this photo because of having a strong connection with the sea. When I look at this photo now, I have a calm and relaxed feeling but remember the exciting feeling of the day.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because it was a special and happy moment, I felt like the man again.

My favourite Natural Buzz is surfing, it is the feeling of being free, being calm, relaxed and happy. It feels special being connected to the wave.



This photo was taken at Boulder Bay, we were on the boat playing with the seafood we caught. It was fun being on the boat, having fun with friends and feeling calm and relaxed. When I look at this photo I feel calm and relaxed.

I picked this photo because I am chilling with friends.

I’m a chilled person, relaxed and happy when I am doing fun and exciting things.



This photo was taken while I was swimming around with Fil, we were going for a dive and found a kina so I decided to take the photo. I picked this photo because it is under water–water is like a different life. When I look at this photo I have happy memories of the day. It was phat!

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because being under water and seeing what’s down there makes you feel special.

A Natural Buzz to me is a special feeling you get when you’re doing something exciting or can’t wait to do.

No comments: