Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Atamarie



In this photo I found this log and used it to cover a hole in the hut. When I look at this photo I feel cool and proud that we fixed up the hut–it makes me want to go back sometime. I picked this photo because it reminded me of the hut and that day.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because building the hut and making it bigger was such a good feeling because we were improving it.

I like drawing and watching cartoons, I like to copy them and it is cool when my drawings look the same as on TV.



This photo was taken at Magnet Bay. We were in a hut that we found there and I was laughing at Tahae; we were going to sleep in there but we didn’t. We were laughing and happy. I picked this photo because it looks cool. When I look at this photo I have good memories and I am happy.

I think that this photo shows a Natural Buzz because we are having lotsa fun in the hut.

A Natural Buzz to me is cool and fun, it is something that you like.



This photo I picked because I like drawing. I found the stick and kept it for ages then I burnt the end of it and wrote everyone’s name. It was the first stick I've seen and kept. I felt cool because there was a fire and I helped to make it bigger. I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because I felt like a leader, it was good when people noticed my drawings and started to copy them.

My favourite Natural Buzz is playing touch and scoring a try. Also surfing and standing up on the board, it feels cool and I found it easy.

No comments: