Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Leyana



This photo was taken at the bomb shelter house. I picked this photo because it is with the group and I was really happy that day. When I look at this photo I am happy and glad that I was on course and went on that trip.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because it looks like we are in an old house looking out the window–we could see right out of the window.

My favourite Natural Buzzes are surfing, diving, walking and doing something that I like.



This photo is of the three of us girls in the cave. I picked it because it is just the three girls and no boys. I feel good looking at this photo because all the girls are getting along and I didn’t think that would happen.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because it is in the cave again, it was exciting because I had a look around and I wasn’t scared.

A Natural Buzz saves doing drugs.



This photo was taken when we went over to the old bomb shelters, it is of the six of us–some of us are happy and some not, some of us are pulling signs. I picked this photo because I am in it with some of the other students.

I feel happy looking at this photo because we did it as a group. I think it shows a Natural Buzz because it is in the cave.

A Natural Buzz to me is a good feeling.

No comments: