Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Eddie



This photo was taken at Agape when I was looking at the camera. I picked the photo because it was of me learning to use the camera. I feel cool and awesome when I look at this photo.

I think it shows a Natural Buzz because I am proud the photo is of me. A Natural Buzz to me is hanging with mates.

My favourite Natural Buzzes are skateboarding, snowboarding, and camping. I love learning new moves on my skateboard.



This photo was taken at Clip and Climb. I picked it because it is climbing without getting hurt and because I think I look like a midget. When I look at this photo I feel ashamed of my height but find it funny.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because it sucks being up that high and knowing that you are going to fall, but it gives you adrenalin.

How I would describe a Natural Buzz is you gotta try it and find out for yourself. “I had a dream...”



This photo was taken at Kaikoura after we had been looking at the seals. I picked it because it is of me hanging with Jaden and (has) a good background. When I look at this photo it reminds me of hangin with mates.

I think this photo shows a Natural Buzz because we got chased by the seals.

I like doing dangerous things like going fast on my bike with no brakes and cliff on one side.

No comments: